BAU Global raises global citizens who are committed to each other and the world around them.
Bau Global Programs
- 2016 – 2017 Mentora Sprachschule One Year / BESL 2016 – 2017 BAU Toronto Fall / BESL 2016-2017 BAU Washington D.C. BESL 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses Business Fundamentals – ENGLAND
- 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses Modern Molecular Techniques in Medicine 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses
- 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses 2016-2017 Fall Semester Courses Art and Design& Brand and Luxury & City and Culture Branding and Luxury & Italian Entrepreneurship & City and Culture
- Cinematic Rome & Viral Marketing Fizyoterapi ve Rehabilitasyon Çocuk Gelişimi Sağlık Yönetimi Beslenme ve Diyetetik
- Hemşirelik Topluma Hizmet Uygulamaları Managing Digital Economies German Language and Culture Juxtaposition: Mixed Images
- Unfolding The Layers of Berlin Energy Systems Engineering & Perception Management Effective Skills For Communication – NEW YORK Social Networking and Leadership – NEW YORK Gateway to Asia & Industrial Psychology & Globalisation, International Finance, Trade and Politics
- Environmental Design & Sustainable Energy Systems Summer ESL Program Political Communication & Current Political Issues and Leadership Summer ESL Program Customer Experience Design & Robotics
Speaker of Parliament of Turkey Met the BAU International Students
Mr Cemil Çiçek, Ambassador Mr Serdar Kılıç and their committee visited BAU International University in order to meet with our students. Mr Çiçek met BAU International provost Dr. Walid Phares, who has given him information regarding our University.VIEW ALL NEWS
First Virtual Reality Lab of Turkey Opened
Crytek and Bahçeşehir University united their sources to take the first step regarding the Virtual Reality (VR) Technology in Turkey. The center opened in Turkey within the VR First program initiated by Crytek. It will be a technology hub for the VR developers and entrepreneurs having innovative ideas.
BAU Students will Analyze the US Presidential Race in the US
Bahcesehir University will take its students to the US under the program entitled “BAU Washington, D.C Political Communication” so that they will be learning about the political communication strategies of the most important presidential race of the world and will be watching the elections closely between January 25- May 16, 2016.